Saturday, October 8, 2011

Out of Catasauqua

Well, today is an Adventure Day.  I drove to Gettysburg for a wedding.  We are staying at the Lodges of Gettysburg.  The cabin is nice enough - 2 flat screen tvs, a kitchenette, electric fireplace, high ceilings and a private bedroom and huge bathroom, but it still is a tad strange.

I have some time before the wedding so I thought I take this time to write.  Parke is hoping on seeing ghosts tonight.  He just might.  Our keychains have flashlights on them so the walk from the wedding promises to be an exciting one.  We are up hill from the lodge and there really isn't much road to speak off.  The parking up at or cabin is in the center of the cabins and there isn't much space, so I hate to take the car down to the main lodge for the wedding, I don't want to loose my spot.

If you know me - you know I hate to drive, but, with Annette's GPS I made it straight to the lodge.  I think I am going to have to get myself one, one of these days.

Well, if you are in Catty, there is still a lot to do this weekend - Autumn Fest will be held at the North Catasauqua Playground Sunday.  I am hoping to make it by Sunday Afternoon, see you there. 

Oh - on the way here we stopped at a small diner in Dillsburg, Wolfe's Dinner, it was cheap, good and a blast from the past.  Well, I better get dressed for the wedding, I wonder if hiking boots will go with my dress.


Have a great day and that's ...another day in Catasauqua

No comments:

Post a Comment