So every day - before I know it - its dinner time.
I just past the Angel that my manager, Nicole had given me with a bag of gifts. The Angel has these words printed on it "Never underestimate the Difference you made and the lives you touched" It made think. I hope I am still doing that.
Sundays I teach Sunday School, I had a conversation with Duncan, a 4th grader, about fried chicken, we both want to try the new Dominican Fried chicken place in Catasauqua. I think I might explore the place and maybe even write a blog about it.
I sincerely hope that I still touch lives. From the people who just walk by me while I read out front and I smile at, to the children I teach on Sunday. I hope I touch the lives of people I stand in line with and strike up a conversation with.
Do you ever wonder whose life you might touch. We will hardly ever know the results that come about from it. I don't need to know. You know why? Because I will just keep trying to do better.
Remember:
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop
“Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for kindness.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao Tzu

No comments:
Post a Comment