Saturday, July 5, 2014

The MOTHER of all Class Reunions

And what a mother it was!  Ben Ferenchak, my Red, White & Blue hat's off to you.  What a wonderful job you did along with anyone who helped you. 

I have hugged more people today that I have all year.  Most of my class that I saw today, I see around town or have ran into them here or there.  But I did get to see someone who haven't seen in - oh here is where it hurts - 39 years.  Yes, I am from the class of 1975 and next year, we realized today, will be 40 years since we graduated CHS.   Ouch.

It was great to see Linda and omg, it brought memories back to me that I didn't even think I had. 

And a shout out to Tracey - who wouldn't let me take her picture, but reads my blog.

There was a mass of people, smiles everywhere, with the occasional tear.

Thank you Ben, for making this such a memorable day.  Thank you Catasauqua and North Catasauqua for Old Home Week.  You make me proud to be a Catty Girl.

And that's another day in Catasauqua


No comments:

Post a Comment