Friday, March 25, 2011

A new Blogger in Catty


Hello. My name is Bev Werner and I have decided to do a blog about Catasauqua from Catasauqua. You might ask why? Let me tell you why. I like Catasauqua. I have lived in Catasauqua most of my life, except for a small lapse of judgment when I was in West Catasauqua, which is technically Whitehall, which I quite never understood why if it was West Catty is was part of Whitehall Township. Anyway let me get back on subject. I like Catty, I like living in Catty and I just want to share my thoughts and times in Catty. I will try to list what's happening in Catty, although I probably don't know everything and I will share my adventures in Catty. If you would like me to list an upcoming event in my blog please email me at BAMwer@aol.com and put "Another Day in Catasauqua" in the heading. Thanks and I hope you come back often to Another Day in Catasauqua.

No comments:

Post a Comment