Thursday, September 22, 2011

We Sing Community Chorus-Concert Sunday

I am a member of We Sing Community Chorus and I just wanted to let you know about our Concert this Sunday at 4:30 PM at Salem United Church of Christ located at 615 Third Street, Catasauqua, PA.   The Concert is entitled the Beat Goes On....Hits of the 20's, 30's, 40's 50's and 60's.  There are some really great songs and a lot of fun comes with this concert.

I really enjoy being a member of this chorus, we have a great director, John  and I have a lot of huckleberry friends on this chorus to.  You will know what I mean by that after you hear Moon River!

Admission is FREE and their are refreshments afterwards.  Hey it doesn't get any better than that does it!

Well, I am getting ready to leave for my small vay-cay with the ladies, but I will be back Saturday rested and ready to sing.  I am taking my beach chair - I am going to be optimistic! 

So, don't forget Sunday afternoon when in Catasauqua the music will fill the air and we can say that's......another day in Catasauqua.

1 comment:

  1. We're a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with helpful information to work on. You have done an impressive task and our entire community might be thankful to you.

    Here is my webpage fitness

    ReplyDelete