Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A little of this and that.....

Hey everybody, sorry, I've been slogging (that's slacking off my blogging) and I really don't why.  Have had a few issues arise here and there, but the good news is I AM GOING ON VACATION for 3 days to Hershey, PA to see Joyce Meyer.   Leaving tomorrow morning.

Joyce Meyer is a Christian author and speaker.  Her TV  and radio programs air in 39 languages in 200 countries, and she has written over 90 books on Christianity.  I really like her and I have many of her teaching CD's, so I am looking forward to going.  We have gone the last few years and always have had a good time.  Besides attending Joyce's talks we usually shop, eat and visit HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD, which is good for whatever  else might ail you!  Darn it to buttons if I don't need a little of the gospel and chocolate to make my life straight again.  It also helps to go with good friends.  I also look forward to seeing one of my Facebook/Inspirational Kitchen Sisters.

Well, I read in the Catty Press that Recycling will be starting in North Catasauqua August 6, citizens of North Catty will be getting something in the mail to explain the voluntary recycling center, meaning, you don't have to recycle, but Mother Nature would love it if you did.

In my series of what I am doing on my summer "vacation"  last Thursday was my assigned day off and we went to an Iron Pigs game at 11:05 AM.  Morning games are different, mainly because it is attending mostly by Day Camps.  It's weird to not see beer sold at the game.  I saw ages of all kinds going to camp, beside the young children I saw Sacred Heart Assisted Living there, and the colors, each camp has their t-shirts and the stadium was all a glow in yellows, reds, oranges, blues and greens.  It was a great day at the Iron Pigs, even if they lost. 

Well, that pretty much updates you on what's been happening and when I get back this weekend I will let you know how it all went.  Have a great day and that's....another day in Catasauqua

No comments:

Post a Comment