Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Perfect Afternoon in Catasauqua


It was the perfect day to do this. Cloudy, a little too damp to do yard work. Yes, it was the most perfect day in Catasauqua to take a nap. The nap, ahhhh, my way of resting on the Sabbath.

I don't know about you, but I have to take a nap a certain way. On the sofa, with my head at a certain end of the sofa, facing the back of the sofa with a blanket. If I face the TV, I won't nap I will watch TV. I think that I face the back of the sofa as a symbol of telling the world, leave me alone, I am taking a nap.

Today's nap was one of those naps that I didn't think I was napping. But time had passed. I laid down at 2:30 pm and suddenly it was 4:00 PM and time to make dinner.

I was very much in need of a nap, the weekend was hetic, it consisted of the craft fair and baseball games. Speaking of the baseball game, the Phillie Phanatic was hilarious. I have to put my pictures on the computer yet, but then I will blog about the game. But for today, rest it what I contemplated and rest is what I got. And that is......another day in Catasauqua.

No comments:

Post a Comment