Friday, April 8, 2011

What does a pig do when it rains?

From the picture on the left, the answer would be, wears a poncho and hits the bottle.

I didn't think I would get a chance to write, but the Iron Pigs Game got rained out. I still had a great time with my friends from Salem UCC. We had rented the Iron Pigs Suite. If you ever get to go to a game in one of the suites do so, it is a great time. I ate twice my weight in hot dogs and this wonderful steak that they have. They also had hamburgers, chicken, baked ziti, corn on the cob and potato salad. Along with chips, cookies and watermelon the night was well rounded out, like my tummy. And of course, an unlimited supply of Coca Cola (why couldn't it have been Pepsi Park).

I went on a walk to snoop around at the other suites when I ran into Ferrous, he was behind the bar carrying on, and I just snapped the picture at the right moment, when he tried to make a run for it with a bottle of Jack. Hey, what else are you going to do on a cold rainy night, can you blame him? My friend Tammy introduced me to Shocktop Raspberry, another good reason to go to baseball games, beer. Even though the game got called because of rain it was still a fun night, how could it not be with good food and good friends.....and beer.

and that's ....... another day in Catasauqua

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! John and I are going to find that beer hopefully this weekend.

    ReplyDelete